Friday, October 20, 2006

My Dream Life

Oh cookies, it’s been too long. What can I say? Chaos.

So apparently Trevor was having a very vivid dream the other night in which suddenly there was a narrator, a female narrator, saying something like, “Trevor and Working prefer nachos with their socks.” The sudden narrator was so odd that it woke him up. On the edge of sleep, he rolled over and found that I was staring at him. “Yes they do,” I agreed. Then I giggled.

I don't remember a thing.

This freaked him right out. How was it that I was responding to the comment in his dream?

We figure one of two things are possible:
1. We are so psychically in tune now that we are married that we share the same dreams.
2. I was narrating my own dream. Out loud. And it intruded on his dream.

Trevor says I talk very clearly in my sleep and that I laugh a lot. Apparently it’s all shits and giggles in my dreams. I kinda feel left out by my sleeping self and her crazy, laughing dream life.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 4:04 PM

That's hiLARious!!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON