Saturday, October 07, 2006

Coundown - 6 or so hours of sleep....

I know it’s important to write tonight of all nights. It’s the night before our wedding. So in other news, I got to see the Rolling Stones! Not in concert, just really close up. They are staying at the same hotel as the spa so we all trooped out to applaud them off to their concert. I’m not a huge fan but it’s still kind of cool. I was in my spa robe and newly painted bare toes. A lady took my picture because she thought it was hilarious.

Today was a marathon and I enjoyed most of it immensely. I’m excited. I’m nervous. I’m freakin’ exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open.

Tomorrow is going to be chaotic and over much too fast. I understand that and I’ll try to slow down and enjoy the moments. I’m just happy to be marrying my Trevor. This blog will no longer be written in sin. About sin, but not in sin. And Charlie won't be a bastard dog (she's still a bitch. Oh, no, wait, you can't call them that when they've had the snip-snip).

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 10:25 AM

Let me be the first to say: BEST WEDDING EVER!  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 1:07 AM

Brenda and Chris say:
Congratulations! We hope your day was only half as fantastic as your marriage will be...
And if being married makes either of you get less funny (you know, like Chris), we will expect you to get a divorce so we can keep on reading good stuff in your blog.  


Blogger Elan Morgan ~ 12:09 PM

Your wedding was lovely. Thank you so much for having us there. Seriously, watching you grin so crazy all night was fabulous to watch.

And on a completely unrelated note, I thought you might find this acronym funny if you haven't come across it already:
BARF.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON