Sunday, October 01, 2006

Coundown - 6 Days

“See that guy?”
“No.”
“That guy in the front section. Black guy. Big gold sunglasses.”
“Oh. Yeah.”
“He has a shiny gold carry-on case.”
“That’s funny. Hey look out the window, my suitcase is still on the baggage cart. Why are the guys just sitting there?”
“Must be a baggage issue.”
“Wait a second. The baggage cart is driving away. You see that my bag’s still on it, right?”
“Yup.”
“GUYS! MY BAG! PUT MY BAG ON THE PLANE!”
“Maybe you should wave a twenty at them. It’s just your clothes, anyway. And that flask you’ll never use filled with scotch you’ll never drink. You bring the weirdest things on the plane.”
“Yeah. Like you.”

* * *

“Can I play Tetris for take off? After you’re done.”
“Yes…. Oops. I screwed it up. I was distracted by the blond yoga mom.”
“Hey!”
“I’m just going to be honest about that shit now.”

* * *

“We’re almost in Regina! We’re getting married!”
“Actually, I’m continuing on to Vancouver.”

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON