Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Coundown - 3 Days

I felt like I was throwing a Roman orgy when I bought the booze today. So much booze. I think I got too much. And yet, it was half of what the booze expert recommended. It could go either way – I’m either throwing an orgy or I’m going to run out of everything by 8PM.

In other news, I had to buy ‘foundation garments’ today. It took me three minutes to get into them. I had to stop and catch my breath. Goddamn.

But I had a lovely time shopping with my brother and dad (undergarments) and sisters (booze). (no, wait. Other way around)

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 9:30 PM

Your booze expert obviously doesn't know it takes a half glass of wine to get me drunk.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON