Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Bit of the Blues

I compare my post-wedding mood to the time I worked on a very intense movie production. When the movie was finally in the can and I’d picked up my last paycheck, I found myself in an emotional vacuum. What did I feel? What did all that intensity mean?

Trevor and I just had a lovely chat about how we feel post-nuptials. It’s less ball-and-chain and more a feeling that it's now time to get on with what we really want to do in this life. There is no excuse, not with this kind of support in each of our corners.

I hope this first year of marriage, supposedly the most difficult, will instead be a good experience. Of course, the proof will be in the rice pudding, which my husband is currently eating directly out of the can.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 12:36 PM

Congratulations you guys!

- former co-worker/guy who took English classes with the better half.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON