Friday, September 08, 2006

Wedding Vows

WORKING: So about our vows....
WORKING: I don’t think we should reinvent the wheel. The Commissioner sent me a bunch of examples. We can mix and match parts we like / don't like. I'll also look online.
TREVOR: cool
WORKING: Why don't we cobble together our vows out of movie quotes?
TREVOR: "You're the disease and I'm the cure"?
WORKING: Ha!
WORKING: More like, “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
TREVOR: what movie is that?
WORKING: When Harry Met Sally
TREVOR: ah yes.
TREVOR: never seen it from start to finish
WORKING: “Love is too weak a word for what I feel - I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I - I do, don't you think I do?”
WORKING: Lois Lane: Um, um, would you like a glass of wine?
Superman: Uh, no, no thanks. I never drink when I fly.
WORKING: Lois Lane: Can you read my mind? Do you know what it is that you do to me? I don't know who you are. Just a friend from another star. Here I am, like a kid out of school. Holding hands with a god. I'm a fool.”
TREVOR: Lois Lane: How big are you? How TALL are you....?
WORKING: C.C. Baxter: You hear what I said, Miss Kubelik? I absolutely adore you.
Fran Kubelik: Shut up and deal.
WORKING: Clemenza: Mikey, why don't you tell that nice girl you love her? I love you with all-a my heart, if I don't see-a you again soon, I'm-a gonna die...
TREVOR: Kay(to Michael in Godfather III)"I liked you better when you were just a common mafia hood."
WORKING: Nice.
WORKING: I guess I should go walk the dogs.
TREVOR: what movie is that from? That's not very romantic. You suck at this.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON