Saturday, September 02, 2006

Things Are Very Different Now

You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Philosophy

75%

Psychology

75%

English

67%

Journalism

67%

Theater

58%

Linguistics

58%

Mathematics

50%

Sociology

50%

Dance

42%

Chemistry

42%

Engineering

42%

Art

42%

Biology

33%

Anthropology

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger Eden ~ 9:38 AM

I scored as Sociology, followed by anthropology and linguistics.  


Blogger Daniel Elbow ~ 7:39 PM

So did I. I guess I'm in the wrong line of work. But hey -- I married the right person . . .  


Blogger Amalia ~ 8:22 AM

Awwww! GET A ROOM!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON