Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Serendipity Strikes

WORKING: Holy cripes.
TREVOR: 'sup?
WORKING: So the landlord brings the contractor in to deal with our mold problem and Luv, he is HOT.
WORKING: TV star hot.
TREVOR: easy now
WORKING: Piercing blue eyes, tanned, muscular, the boots and the sleeveless shirt and overalls.... A younger and better looking Mike Holmes.
TREVOR: don't turn this into a Penthouse Forum letter
TREVOR: or do…?
WORKING: So they're checking out the bathroom and I run upstairs to check my work email and I get this request for the show: "Find a grout expert to be on camera tomorrow."
WORKING:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORKING: I think I'm about to create a STAR.
TREVOR: Entourage, baby. This is how it happens
WORKING: Exactly! I totally sidetracked him from our mold problem. He's calling me later to tell me if he can do it.
TREVOR: use my camera to take a pic if you have to
WORKING: Shit, I should have thought of that and now they're gone. Oh well.
WORKING: He's a beautiful man. He'll be terrific.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON