Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Three Pints Later

I came within a hair of winning the Corrie eBay keychain last night, as Liz McDonald has been around the block a few times and that counted for points. But most exciting is that I now get to be a contributing episode recap writer for Corrie Canuck!

The writers on Corrie Canuck are creative and knowledgeable, so there’s a standard to live up to. Luckily, Trevor’s agreed to help me out. He brings his sense of humor and fantastic memory for character names, history and dialogue. I can, er, type really fast and navigate Blogger. So look for us on Fridays!

And the Corrie Canuck crew are planning a real hen night! I hope we’ll all dress like our favourite characters because a part of me really wants to run around Toronto wearing angel wings and big, gaudy flowers.



posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Jacqueline ~ 1:14 PM

all your cilla wishes will come true.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON