Tuesday, August 15, 2006

They Are Animals, After All


WORKING: Charlie is finishing off a mouse.
TREVOR: where'd she get that? Kiwi?
WORKING: Yup.
WORKING: Evil Kiwi abandoned it and it's still alive and hurt, so I thought maybe I'd let Charlie finish the job.
TREVOR: more than happy to oblige, I'm sure.
WORKING: She's pawing at it.
WORKING: Uh oh, the Roll of Death.
TREVOR: the roll that brings the hose
WORKING: Again! And again!
WORKING: 60 lbs of nose-diving body slam!
TREVOR: well, keep her outside
WORKING: But do you know why this is happening?
TREVOR: because we feed her raw meat?
WORKING: No. Because yesterday I boasted to Bix's owner that Charlie doesn't roll in dead things.
TREVOR: HAHA! Take that!
WORKING: I deserve it.
* * *
WORKING: I disposed of the mouse. It was a mercifully quick death with nothing to clean.
TREVOR: Nice.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON