Thursday, August 10, 2006

Still On Holidays

WORKING: Hello
TREVOR: hey. how'd it go?
WORKING: Good. turns out I don't have to fast for these blood tests anymore. That was for a different test that I don't have to do.
WORKING: Now I just have to harass my doctor for the results.
TREVOR: keep on 'im
WORKING: Nice day on the Danforth.
WORKING: I was waiting for the Tarot store to open but as of 10:15, she still hadn't come. So I left.
TREVOR: it wasn't in the cards! Oh! I slay me.
WORKING: Ha.
WORKING: Speaking of which, I booked a professional reading with James Wells.
WORKING: I want to see how it's really supposed to be done.
TREVOR: cool
WORKING: I'm going to ask him whether I should marry you.
TREVOR: is that supposed to be funny?
WORKING: Yes. I'm going to ask about my writing.
TREVOR: I know you're gonna ask him the former anyway.
WORKING: No, I'm bringing one issue to the table. It's my writing.
WORKING: I have no issues with marrying you.
TREVOR: cool

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON