Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Job

I’ve had a question asking me what I do, presumably for a living. Officially, I freelance as a researcher-writer in the Canadian television industry, currently on a lifestyle show.

Unofficially, I lose my cup of tea, my socks, my notebook, my cool and my mind no less than ten times a day. After two and a half years working from home, I’ve gotten better at it. If I’m honest, it’s the tight deadlines that make all the difference. If it’s not screaming at me right now, I likely won’t get ‘round to it. That’s probably bad. Though, I'm well suited to this here-today-gone-tomorrow industry.

Why, what do you all do? Come on, delurk and tell me all about your working frailties.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON