Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Moping

My parents just left. I watched them walk down the block to the bus stop. I didn’t have a lot of time to think about how to entertain them over the past five days but it just sort of took care of itself. We actually had a lot of fun. Toronto looks better when you’re showing it off.

They helped me buy my wedding dress. They also supported my decision to buy my wedding boots at Fluevog. Now I’m going to nurse the rest of this hangover. Yes, my parents got me drunk. I love them so. And I miss them already.

Shout out to Sister II for the Blue Jays tickets. Shitty game, fantastic experience. Nine innings feels like nothing when you're actually there.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON