Saturday, August 19, 2006

Four Years

WORKING: Did you feel me go online?
WORKING: Because I just did!
WORKING: And here you are! We signed on at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME.
TREV: Yeah I felt you. it was like a nagging pain in my head.

* * *

We’ve been together for four years. We just realized it this week, even though technically I think our ‘dating anniversary’ was weeks ago. Neither of us can remember our first date.

But four years is a landmark for both of us and ought to be observed. We found a patio on the Danforth and drank wine and ate way too much Chinese food. Trevor was a star with the chopsticks and flung a piece of breaded octopus over the railing. There was one very happy mini-Schnauzer walking down the Danforth last night, chewing and chewing and chewing….

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON