Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Day Two

Must report I completed all 30-Day tasks with one little snag. I had to decide if the writing component could include blogging. I decided it could.

This morning I was feeling like a real suck about this 30-day crap (I know, it’s only Day two). I even threw a mini fit last night, “I don’t wanna” being my natural reaction to any kind of self-discipline. Then I read Liz’s entry over at Granny Gets a Vibrator. A very cool lady, she recently went through a harsh biopsy and still managed to extend a righteous middle finger and a grin.

I admire people like her who do what they love doing with pure passion and dedication (in her case, weight training, her garden). Living in a the daily fog has done me no favours. I want to wake up now. That is why the 30 days.

Go Liz!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON