Saturday, August 26, 2006

Call for Querents

I’d like to thank the people who participated in last week’s call for Tarot guinea pigs. You were each a great pleasure to read for and I hope you enjoyed the experience. I’m learning the kind of stuff that can only be gained by reading for others.

I’ve been approached about doing a session for an end-of-summer road trip weekend. Eight readings in one day for complete strangers. Yikes. I best get lots of practice, build up my stamina.

I have about 4 openings for the upcoming week. Remote readings, you just need access to email and some time. Still gratis, as you are indeed providing me with the experience. Head’s up – I’m no fortune teller. Can’t read if you’re going have a fire or meet ‘tall, dark and handsome’ anytime soon. Though I did recently predict that someone was going white water rafting, but that’s hardly major psychic work (though you wouldn’t know it from my excited reaction).

workingathometoday at hotmail dot com for appointments.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON