Monday, July 17, 2006

Wedding Plans: The Spa Day

WORKING: Do you want in on the spa the day before our nuptials? "For the Groom: 60 minute Body Massage and Scalp Treatment.”
TREV: does it come with a "Happy Ending"?
WORKING: Oh for God's sake.
TREV: ha!
TREV: sure, count me in
WORKING: Really?
TREV: sure
TREV: why can't I have a spa day?
WORKING: Do you want that massage or would you prefer nails and toes?
TREV: massage.
WORKING: Oh, it comes with Hand and Foot relief. I wonder what that means?
TREV: probably nothing dirty...
TREV: darn it.
WORKING: No, I checked. It's a manicure and pedicure. But I guess calling it "relief" makes it way manlier.
WORKING: Do you feel manlier saying it that way?
TREV: yeah. It implies I've been working hard. Working hard with my hands and my feet.
WORKING: heh.
WORKING: I'm blogging this, BTW.
TREV: I'm sure you are.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON