Saturday, July 22, 2006

Trevor's In the Prairies

Last night I ravaged half of a store-bought BBQ chicken (ugh), a bag of dill pickle chips (where's the pickle these days?), a container of almond-stuffed olives (harsh), and the last bottle Steamwhistle (always reliable). I watched Coronation Street (good), Cheers (all right) and ‘9-5’ staring Dolly Parton, Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda (meh, but I liked the clothes).

After finishing the latest Peter Robinson (excellent), I slept fitfully. Every time we heard a sound, Charlie and I would tiptoe upstairs in the dark and listen very carefully (Charlie needs her claws trimmed). I actually wondered which one of us would do the fighting if we had to.

He’s only been gone 12 hours. And he'll only be gone approximately 30 more. Seriously. I gotta get a grip.

Update to add: Just finished watching 'The Terminal'. Mr. Spielberg, do you honestly not know when to roll credits? Jeezus. He leaves the Terminal. THE END.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON