Thursday, July 13, 2006

Carbs in the Baggie

WORKING: How you holding up? (Neither of us slept well last night*, and he didn't sleep well the night before and he still woke me up at 6:30 to say he was off to work. The insanity!)
TREV: meh, not bad. you?
WORKING: Good. Getting lots done.
WORKING: Hey, I found the poop baggie... bag... hanging on a tree at the edge of the park!
TREV: right where you left it.
WORKING: Someone must have found it and hung it up for me to see.
TREV: so you didn't have it on the way home afterall.
WORKING: I HAD it on my way home, I just lost it shortly after I knew I had it.
TREV: ah.

* Funny story - We’re doing the high protein, no carbs thing. You know, for the wedding. I know, I know, how typical and conformist when we promised to be different. I’m not having a bouquet, if that helps?

ANYWAY, last night Trev came home bone-tired and a little down so I suggested we do something to raise our spirits. He requested Thai food. He loves Thai food. We’ve been really good about eating well and exercising so why not a little treat?

Well, the sudden carb injection was something else. Picture chugging a couple of litres of coffee before bedtime and you will understand the kind of tossing and turning night we had. Point of the story - always make sure you have an extra poop baggie handy. That's all I'm saying.

Dammit, I over-steeped my tea again. Blast and hell!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON