Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Muffin, Man UPDATED

He says, “Boy, this budget is sure having an effect. I find a twoonie and I’m like, hey there Big Boy. You have muffin written all over you.”

“We have the muffins I made just over there,” I say reproachfully.

“…and so I resist the temptation.” Then, “hey look, this muffin has melanoma.”

A LITTLE LATER ON iCHAT:

WORKING: So, did you eat that muffin?
TREV: I sure did.
TREV: melanoma and all
WORKING: Oh. Okay.
TREV: why
WORKING: Aside from the melanoma, there weren't any white spots that you noticed?
TREV: ?
TREV: am I gonna get sick?
WORKING: No, no, no, no, no. I don't think so.
WORKING: Just that the others are quite moldy. After only three days!
TREV: so you've thrown the rest out?
TREV: Yes.
TREV: I didn't smell or taste anything odd. But then, they were so shitty, how could I tell?
WORKING: "Shitty" being the key word. Full of fiber, those were.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON