Monday, June 19, 2006

His Week to do the Meal Plan

WORKING: Hey love. Did you have something in mind for supper tonight? Is it something I should get ready?
TREV: right. let me check my fancy calendar… Tonight was supposed to be the Sausage and Bean Ragu on Quinoa macaroni.
TREV: But I forgot to take the sausage out to defrost
TREV: and I need dry white wine.
TREV: oops
WORKING: Oh.
TREV: I could bump up the curried rice and veggies from Wednesday.
WORKING: Yes. Because the veggies are starting to turn.
TREV: Which ones?
WORKING: All of them.
WORKING: What do I have to do?
TREV: The curried rice and veggies are a slo-cook recipe. Page 135 in the book.
WORKING: Oh, er, better get that started!
TREV: I believe you can cook it on high for 4 hours if that give you more time
WORKING: Maybe I'll do a few hours at low and kick it up to high before I go to the gym.
TREV: that sounded very quotable
WORKING: you can use it.
TREV: I will.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON