Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday Tidbits

First,welcome back TTC workers . You know, I did end up going to my meeting downtown. I have one meeting a month and I wasn't going to miss it. I walked. It took me 2 1/2 hours there and back. Temperature above 30 and smog warnings. I near died and probably looked like I had. Oh, I could have caught a cab anytime but heat exhaustion makes me ornery, determined, basically stupid. I'd make a wonderful pack mule.

Second, there's a new Charlie and Percy Show:

Catching up here. Matt and Trev discuss...stuff. (And, yes, I've fixed the distortion. Sorry about that).--Trevor

Finally, my heartiest congratulations to Naomi and Dan of Notional Past on the birth of their beautiful little boy, Vincent Daniel. Welcome to the world, Vincent! May these first months be full of wonder and joy. And may your parents blog all about it (in your own time of course, N & D).

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON