Friday, May 05, 2006

Six Weird Things About Trevor

(Inspired by Notional Past)

1. Upon coming home from the dog park, I found him standing in the middle of the kitchen, drinking coffee, and very intently reading something on his laptop. I thought to myself, I bet it’s about the new Superman movie. I looked. It was.

2. He says he doesn’t like back rubs. Now, either he doesn’t like how I do it or he’s weird. Obviously the latter, right? That’s what I thought.

3. He finds cooking relaxing. Indeed, all of his vegetables are carefully and uniformly cut. As impeccable as he is, he’s a little iffy with knives. I may yet be marrying Trevor “9-fingers” A--.

4. He craves dark chocolate, cheesecake and Indian food. I crave olives, guacamole, sushi, sauerkraut and olives. Yes, his choices are weird. Mine are fine.

5. He walks too slow. He says I walk too fast. Unless he’s walking the dog – then he leaves me in the dust. So he is capable and I’m right.

6. Few things will upset him, but those few things include Fox News, Bush, ‘stupid people on the subway’, and mean assholes at the dog park. And banks. And overtly Christian people on TV. It’s not that these things are so weird, it’s his reaction. The Grumpy Curmudgeon.

For more Trevor weirdness, see the new The Charlie and Percy Show:

Yeah, I know, its been a while. Over a month in fact, but here we are with a bigger and longer and BETTER podcast. Ok, not much is different, we just rambled longer this time. Matt discusses his issues with his Naturopathic doctor, and Trev puts Charlie on the wild animal diet.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON