Thursday, May 18, 2006

Naturopathic Love

WORKING: I don't know if I should go to the Naturopath or not. It's expensive. I can't think of where to cut back to make up for it.
WORKING: But health is serious, too.
WORKING: Damn.
TREV: don't know what to tell you.
WORKING: Some patriarch.
WORKING: You will never have your own compound at this rate.
TREV: ?
WORKING: Compound? For multiple wives? D'uh!
TREV: Screw that. Multiple MISTRESSES! That's where it’s at.
WORKING: Ah. A 'cake and eat it too' situation.
WORKING: Sorry, I'm not quite built for polyamorous relationships. It's a miracle I like even one person this much.
TREV: Well, no one said YOU had to go polyamorous….
WORKING: Well, no one said... you... Argh! Never mind! You're a poo-poo head!

WORKING: hey, would you consider making a new banner for my website?
WORKING: It's a little bland right now.
TREV: could do
TREV: I've never made one before but I could give it a shot
WORKING: Something that says "30 year old woman living in Toronto. Who never leaves her house. And talks to her pets more than is healthy."
TREV: hmmm
TREV: not real "sexy-sexy", but I'll come up with something.
WORKING: Okay, how about “formerly-fit Tarot reader who never leaves her house and leaves tea all over the place?”
WORKING: I guess that’s not sexy, either.
WORKING: But I bet this is making you excited to marry me!
TREV: umm... about that polyamorous thing….

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON