Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Mark 'Plastic Cups' On Our Registry....

WORKING: I've broken three glasses in two days, by the way. One was the last of the tall, thin, skinny ones and another was one of my gold star garage sale specials. They both got elbowed off the counter by the sink. The third, the tallest of the thick everyday glasses, fell off the dish rack onto the counter, which is a ridiculously short distance. But it shattered.
TREV: are we meant to only have plastic?
WORKING: I know, I know, we can't have nice thingsā€¦.
TREV: This is why.
TREV: you're not allowed to use my Guinness glass anymore then. I got that in England.
WORKING: Okaaay. Fine.
WORKING: This is also why I'm too scared to wear my engagement / wedding ring, you know.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON