Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Give Me Simplicity!

WTF is wrong with today? I couldn’t find my own ass with a flashlight if I tried. Big Important Papers that are right in front of my face one minute are completely gone the next. I just yelled at the fax machine. I need a time out.

And here’s the other thing that I still can’t wrap my head around: Dearest 905 Area Code, you tell me something is in Mississauga but it’s not. Know how I know? Because I just spent a farking hour in M@pquest NOT finding it. Do you know where it actually is? Oakville! Completely &#$*@%^ different place!

The thing is, I don’t even think these two places are actually separate in reality. That's how it is in this part of Ontario. But they damn well are on paper. 905’ers, do you even know where you are half the time? You can't possibly.

I know, my Prairie is showing. I miss a place where Elbow is Elbow and Saskatoon is Saskatoon.

And Bienfait is ‘Bean Fate’. Still not sure about that one.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON