Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bird Watching

WORKING: That Cardinal found a mate! No wonder he's finally shut up in the mornings.
TREV: He's all busy
WORKING: I was worried about him. I thought he was going to end up living in his mom's basement this season. Or hanging out with the wrong crowd, those nasty black birds. Or worse - pigeons.
TREV: Hey, don't go making this a black bird thing.
WORKING: ha!
WORKING: My inner bird racism reared its ugly head.
TREV: well, you have to be taught to hate.
WORKING: My father used to shoot pigeons.
TREV: that's where it comes from.
TREV: I remember doing some volunteer work in inner city nests. I learned a great deal. It’s the economy really. And urban sprawl. It’s tough for them to spread their wings. And when they do, they lose hope and commit suicide. Usually by slamming into an office tower.
WORKING: We really should donate to some sort of foundation.
TREV: Well, we should probably eat less eggs.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON