Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Do-Over

“I feel so good today!”
“You feel better?”
“Yup. Yesterday was a real turning point.”
“See? We have to go hang out around Chinatown more often.”
“I have a shit load to get done, but I’m actually excited about work this week. I feel great!”
“That’s good! But, um, you’re sure you’re not being slightly manic depressive? I mean swinging between highs and lows?”
“Oh probably. But what’s wrong with swinging?”
“Yeaaaaaaah baby! [gyrates hips, emphasis on groin] Oh. That’s not what you meant. [Pause] You don’t find me funny at all, do you?”

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Eden ~ 9:31 AM

I like how I get to guess who said what.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON