Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Nine of Swords

Another day where I sat at my computer and thought, blah. Nothing. What’s the fuckin’ point?

Then I read this news about Dana Reeve. I saw an interview with her once. She was an amazing woman. Yes, she was an inspiration to us all but I was really thinking, I hope, I hope I never have to be tested the way she was.

At the same time, I’m NOT being tested that way. Not even remotely. Not even a fraction of a fraction of what that woman's gone through. So what’s the problem with today? The problem is in the Nine of Swords. The image, a person who hasn’t left his or her bed, hands pressed to face, nine swords nailed to the wall. A warning that there are no real problem. So get on with it!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON