Friday, March 10, 2006

Lock 'n Load

I just heard the Lawyer speaking for the Thunder Bay women who are the prime suspects in the Mexico murders. He said in the event of having a Canadian authority confirm the women are not suspects, “we are prepared to release a sigh of relief.”

This had me laughing over my toothbrush.

“Here comes a Person of Authority. Lock ‘n load, ladies. Lock ‘n load. Oh, he’s about to say something. Inhale, ladies, inhale deeply. Now hold it. Hold it! Steady! Wait for it! What do you mean, ‘remain suspects in this case’?! Ladies! Abort sighs! I repeat, abort sighs! Do not release the sighs of relief! Stand down! Stand down!”*

* Yes, I picture the lawyer as Agent Jack Bauer.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON