Wednesday, March 08, 2006

File Under "Dog For Sale"

WORKING: Ew! Ew! Gross! Yuck-yuck-yuck-YUCK!!!
TREV: holy shit, what?
WORKING: I was sitting here, doing my cards and I happened to glance up to look out the window. There was Charlie, rolling blissfully away.
TREV: I see where this is going
WORKING: Well I didn't. I went back to my cards. A second later I looked back up and she was chewing on something.
WORKING: First thought - stick.
WORKING: Second thought - sticks don't have tails.
TREV: eeee
WORKING: I threw on my shoes and ran outside and sure enough she was... it was... disemboweled... half...
TREV: was it a squirrel ?
TREV: mouse?
WORKING: Ding-ding-ding! A mouse. Probably Kiwi's kill. Fresh. Blood. Guts.
TREV: and she rolled all over it too?
WORKING: She didn't just roll, she DIVE BOMBED IT. Really mashed it into herself but good.
TREV: Mika used to do that with whatever Oscar killed.
TREV: ugh
WORKING: Then the poor puppy didn't LIKE when I freaked out and scrubbed her down with a towel drenched in dish detergent.
TREV: tough shit
TREV: the poor puppy is a disgusting ANIMAL
WORKING: She smells lemony.
WORKING: I still think we can trade her in. I hear goldfish are nice. Or a lovely houseplant?
TREV: Bit of a body count on the houseplants. Perhaps a poster?

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON