Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Youth Misspent on a Tuesday

Do you ever get the feeling someone else is inhabiting your body? Take my current iPod playlist:

'Blitskrieg Bop' – The Ramones
'Smooth Operator' – Sade
'Free Bird' – Lynyrd Skynyrd
'Mama, I’m Coming Home – Ozzy Osbourne
'Abacab' – Genesis
'Clampdown' – The Clash

Last night I ate a Cadbury’s Cream Egg, a tube of Pringles and half a bottle of Ginger Ale. This morning, I seriously overslept and put on the same sweats I’ve been wearing for days. So what the hell is going on here? A second youth?

And if so, whose? Do you recognize it? Because I certainly don't. If it's yours, I’m so sorry I grabbed it by accident. Email me and I’ll send it back to you via Canada Post.

In other news, a jogger in the park was running in perfect time to Hayden’s 'Home By Saturday'.* Charlie, on the other hand, is a Stevie Nicks dog. She moves in perfect time to “Edge of Seventeen.”

*If you aren’t downloading CBC Radio 3’s Podcast, go do it now! I'll wait.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON