Thursday, February 02, 2006

Going Dark

A vcry quick update as it’s already 8:56 pm and I still have to download the Northern Exposure soundtrack and watch Coronation Street….

- Dad is doing great. He felt a hundred times better just having the bones in his face put back in place.
- I leave for Anchorage, Alaska at 6 AM tomorrow. Well, the plane leaves at 8:15. I’ve got to get myself to the airport in time.
- What am I doing there? Actual work! Paid work!
- The travel memo says I gain 4 hours. Can that be right?
- I HATE flying. HATE, HATE, HATE flying. So of course it takes 4 separate flights to get there....

Wish me luck. I won't be updating for the next 7 days or so. I expect big things on your blogs in the meantime. Get to work!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Blogger Eden ~ 9:22 PM

Y'know, I just looked up Canadian time zones to figure out what time it was in Montreal, and Alaska is 4 hours different from you. Crazy.

Have fun! Come back with stories!  


Blogger NewsBlogger ~ 11:44 AM

Hi, I am Working From Home Today, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about best home based business I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for best home based business related information and I have found your this post. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON