Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Working from Regina

TREV: I'm listening to Jerry Springer. He's commenting on a report that some family values coalition is trying to ban Barbie.com for promoting bi-sexuality.
WORKING: er, it does?
TREV: apparently when you log in or get a membership or whatever, you fill out a poll that asks if you are a boy or a girl or I'm not sure. those are the options and therefore...
WORKING: Oh for fuck sakes.
TREV: we should start forfucksakes.com
WORKING: that's a good title for a website!
TREV: I know!
WORKING: A site that announces the ridiculousness of our world.
TREV: no one shall be spared
WORKING: Except the bank. Because it turns out forcing loss-of-employment-insurance on me all those months ago was not so 'for fuck sakes'.
TREV: so we make a link to the other site; thatwasagoodidea.com
WORKING: good idea.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger NewsBlogger ~ 11:02 AM

Hi there Working From Home Today, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON home based business opportunity and found your site.
Although this post wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for home based business opportunity related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

Fritz  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON