Friday, November 11, 2005

Second Last Friday of Countdown to Unemployment / Freedom!

I just went through this thought process - "I am thirsty. Did I have my big mug of tea? No I didn't. I should make some. That sounds familiar.... Didn't I already do that? I remember picking Earl Gray. Dammit, there it is on the counter. It's too strong and it's cold. How do I always do this?"

Kiwi (pushing at the screen door and rolling his head back): MEOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!
Me: Shhhhhhh.
Kiwi: Arrrrooooowwwwwwwwww!
Me:Shhhhhh!
Kiwi: Meow!
Me: Sh!
Kiwi: Meow!
Me: Sh!
Kiwi: Me-!
Me: sh!
Kiwi: M-!
Me: SH!!!!!
Kiwi: (growls)
Trevor: Kiwi needs to get a job.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger Freedom ~ 12:35 PM

Love your blog - mind if I flag?  


Blogger Freedom ~ 12:38 PM

lol I didn't mean flag as in "questionable comments" I only meant...it's nice to read...I'd like to keep on....grrrrrrrrr...digging myself a hole....  


Blogger Amalia ~ 11:58 AM

Go ahead!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON