Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Defective Item

I’m doing dishes while Trevor types up a list of Christmas hints, as requested by his parents.
Trev asks, “How do you spell ‘Odyssey’?
I reply, “Why don’t you control click?”
“What?”
“Control click.”
“It doesn’t -.”
“No, hit control, then click.”
(He does and Spellcheck corrects the word) “Oh. It’s with a ‘y’”
“Why do you want ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ anyway?”
“If you’re going to have a decent DVD library you gotta have the classics.”
“I hated that movie.”
“Well it’s not for you, it’s for me.”
“Yeah, but I have to live in this house and watch your stupid movies.”
Trevor picks up the phone and in a 1930’s newspaper reporter voice says, “Hello? New Girlfriend Store? I have a defective girlfriend. Will you send over a new model?” he hangs up, then he turns to me, “Get your coat.”

Funny guy.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON