Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Defective Item

I’m doing dishes while Trevor types up a list of Christmas hints, as requested by his parents.
Trev asks, “How do you spell ‘Odyssey’?
I reply, “Why don’t you control click?”
“What?”
“Control click.”
“It doesn’t -.”
“No, hit control, then click.”
(He does and Spellcheck corrects the word) “Oh. It’s with a ‘y’”
“Why do you want ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ anyway?”
“If you’re going to have a decent DVD library you gotta have the classics.”
“I hated that movie.”
“Well it’s not for you, it’s for me.”
“Yeah, but I have to live in this house and watch your stupid movies.”
Trevor picks up the phone and in a 1930’s newspaper reporter voice says, “Hello? New Girlfriend Store? I have a defective girlfriend. Will you send over a new model?” he hangs up, then he turns to me, “Get your coat.”

Funny guy.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ backlinks ~ social bookmark






outside links to this post:


1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 8:04 PM

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON