Tuesday, November 15, 2005

And By Shoes I Mean Work

Four years ago, I went to a local shoe store and found a pair that looked good. They rubbed a bit. Sometimes they gave me massive, open blisters and I swore to God I’d pitch them into the nearest garbage bin, preferably in flames. But as soon as I started looking for new shoes, the old shoes seemed to evolve a little and I could live with them. And they carried me all right. I was even proud of them once in awhile.

But now the shoes are telling me it’s really, really, really time to go. There are better shoes for me. Maybe nice Blundst0nes or even Fluev0gs. I do like shopping for shoes.

What was I talking about?

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON