Monday, October 31, 2005

Impressions of Monday (so far):

- They said it wouldn’t rain until tonight and even then only a 30% chance. It’s now drizzly and cold and dark. I've never seen trick-or-treaters in rubber boots.

- I’ve just warmed up with a bowl of the v. good bean and tomato soup that Trevor made last night.

- On a day when I was only expecting bills, I got a package in the mail. A real letter from a friend and a book, Sappho’s Leap by Erica Jong.

- We saw Capote on the weekend. It was a good movie in every way.

- A She-Demon went to a party with Don Vito Corleone on Friday night. Fun was had by all, though I did hit one person (accidentally) with my trident and snagged no less than three door jams with my prosthetic horns.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON