Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dog For Sale. Cheap.

Yesterday I saw the most brilliant, complete rainbow I’ve ever seen. I was at the dog park with Charlie. It must have been like the twilight zone to the dogs – all of the humans suddenly stopped, mid-chuck, facing the same direction to gaze up at the sky. I don’t think dogs’ll even care if aliens suddenly appear. But if an alien tries to get Charlie’s ball… Well, she’d probably give it to them. Because my dog is a ball slut. She’s giving it to anyone but me these days.

I also found a flea on her today after she rolled on the couch. And she just farted twice in my vicinity, enough to make me reconsider pausing here to write this entry.

In other news, it’s cold, windy and damp. I truly love these evenings.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON